An average customer spends hundreds of hours in a year to find out the right and the best products to buy.
With so many e-commerce portals and so many products, it is increasingly getting difficult to make a confident buying decision.
This is where we come into the picture.
- How We Develop Our Reviews
- 5 Reasons to Trust our Reviews
- 1. Do you test the products yourself before recommending?
- 2. How do you earn money?
- 3. How frequently are the recommendations update?
- 4. Can some company pay you and get their product recommended?
- 5. Will you collect my personal data?
- 6. I bought a product using your link, should I contact you in case of returns / refunds?
- 6. How can we get in touch with you?
- Our Writers
- Join our Team – Write for us
How We Develop Our Reviews
At ReviewsWorthy, we trust only one thing – raw & factual information.
We use this 3 step process to develop our comprehensive reviews:
1. Understand the product and related queries – This is a very important step for us. Unless you understand deeply what customers look for in a product, it will be impossible to write a good review on it.
For example, we try to understand the importance of Lumber support for a parent while buying a baby carrier and ease of swallowing a capsule in case of a supplement.
We understand all these by going through numerous customer questions, reviews, reviews and specifications of the products.
2. Select the right products – Selection of best products is done based on various parameters –
- The reputation of the company – how old the company is and its general reputation
- Customer reviews – how many reviews of the product on e-commerce websites
- Media chatter – filtered media chatter analysis of the product on forums, social media, etc.
- Important buying factors – price/warranty etc.
We understand that an absolute best product does not exist. Definition of best mattress varies for a student who is only $70 to spend from a couple looking for $1,000 one.
Thus, we believe in fighting the best products for various types of audience and use and not a bland Top 5 list.
We find, most review websites do not consider this point at all.
3. Write Comprehensive Article – Once we have all the relevant info, the article is structured and written in an easy way as possible to suit a potential reader. Two key features of our articles are – 1) quick buying guide 2) FAQs are answered in various subsections.
Both of these enable that you as a buyer can make a good buying decision.
5 Reasons to Trust our Reviews
Here a quick graphic about Why You can Trust us and our reviews –
Further, to test them we need to buy them ourselves which is very expensive and in many cases almost impossible. We cannot accept test items for free as that will raise questions against our integrity and judgement.
We provide flexibility to our writers to write for us part-time alongside pursuing their other interests or a full-time job.
Our team –
Jamey – Writes on Hiking / Outdoor related products – A rock music enthusiast and a hiker, Jamey prefers to spend his time with nature. He has special love for pizzas and plans to release his album someday.
Linda Berardelli – Writes on pets, yoga, and physical fitness topics – Linda is a freelance writer from the New York City area who loves to use her knowledge of subjects to inform and entertain readers across the globe.
When not writing, Linda loves watching and attending pro wrestling shows and different sports. Contrastly, she also loves yoga and meditation as well as reading, playing with her little chihuahua/Yorkie mix, and listening to music.
She is also a single mother to a seven-year-old boy who keeps her on her toys and teaches her more about the importance of a work-life balance.
Jason Jr. – Thought starter (more thoughts than writing!) and writer on pet grooming – A pet lover and Star Wars FAN to the core, Jason lives with three dogs and two cats. While not working, you can find him cooking or playing with his pets.
He is very particular about the products he buys for his pets and uses rigorous research before zeroing on something.
Hannah R – Hannah Rivera is a freelance writer and Clinical Psychology graduate student. She left the hustle and bustle of New York City with her cat and they made their way to Athens, Greece for a tastier and more relaxed lifestyle.
When she’s not writing, Hannah spends time reading, singing, volunteering and feeding Athens’ street cats and dogs.
Carol G – Contributes articles on kitchen appliances/ home / Bedding (basically anything under the roof 🙂 ) – Carol is a homemaker and loves cooking and baking. She believes “AnyBody Can Cook” and plans to publish her cookbook soon. Thanks to her cooking adventures, she frequently buys and tests the latest kitchen appliances and write detailed reviews on them.
Rick Hayden – Loves to write on Lawn machines / Patio/garage equipment / DIY / How things work / and the list goes on …. – A father of two, Hayden loves to work on DIY projects (some are successful, some are not). His favorite place to be in is his garage closely followed by the garden. He can be often found trimming hedges, mowing the lawn or painting fences!
Join our Team – Write for us
If you have deep expertise/experience which can help in the review of products in an unbiased way, we are happy to hear from you. We are looking for passionate people who can help others in making the right buying decisions by using their own experience combined with factual information.
If you can write without bias and break down the jargon into simple to understand advice, you are the right fit for us.
If this sounds interesting, please drop us an email along with your resume clearly indicating –
- Your experience areas
- Your education
- Past experience of writing (optional)
Please note – we DO NOT entertain guest-posts or guest-infographics. So, please excuse us and also save your time.