Euro-Pro, the company that manufactures Ninja blenders, has an elaborate return policy.
This policy covers any purchase that made from Euro-Pro directly, by their online ordering System or call centre facility. The conditions to this return policy are:
- You should return the appliance within 60 days of the purchase.
- You should include the original receipt in the shipping order.
- You should also include a signed letter stating the reason that you choose to return the product.
- Include information about in the letter- full name, address, telephone number.
- American purchases can return Ninja products to:
Euro-Pro c/o Motivational Fulfillment & Logistics
15820 Euclid Ave
Chino, CA 91708
- Canadian purchasers can ship their products to:
4400 Bois Franc
St-Laurent, QC H4S 1A7
Euro-Pro declares that when these conditions are met, your money will be fully refunded.
Cost of shipping, restocking and handling will be deducted from your refund. They will only refund your money and will not exchange your product with another Ninja product.
There are some exceptions to the return policy. If your product falls under the following categories it is unfit for the refund:
- Excessively worn out appliances
- Used products
- Products that are altered in any way
- Appliances are physically damaged (with malicious intent)
- PayPal purchases are not refunded by cash (These can be obtained by a check or a credit card refund. Processing these might take some more time than normal refund issues.)
To make sure that you do forfeit your chance for a refund, please seal the appliance with all of its parts and accessories in the same box that it came in.
Make sure that all parts are placed in such a way that they do not break during shipment. Make sure that receipts of purchase, letter of complaint and other proofs are in order and placed carefully inside the box.
Seal the package and print the shipping details on the top of your package. Make sure that the writing is clear and concise.
Lastly, the return policy is independent of the warranty.
Terms and conditions of both policies differ widely. You should ensure that you are invoking the correct policy so that you do not have false expectations from the company.
Return policies are generally used when you do not want the product that you have been shipped and want to return it immediately and get your money back. Warranty on the other hand takes care of products even when it has been used, although not abused.
Return policies are usually effective within a very small timeframe, and warranties can extend up to several years. Euro-Pro provides a one-year warranty.
The return policy of Euro-Pro maintains that they will only refund the cost of the appliance. Its warranty on the other hand stands for repairs and replacements.
All policies are under the discretion of the company so the company has the final say in any return or warranty case. These policies can be changed by the company without prior notice to the customers.
When you compare Ninja’s return policy to Nutribullet’s, you will find that Ninja has a 60-day return policy, while Nutribullet grants a 30-day period.
Since they belong to the same industry, the conditions mentioned in the return policy are similar. Both companies deduct shipping and processing fees from the refunded amount.