Ninja® provides innovation in crushing and blending technology to cater to the versatile cooking demands of kitchens world-wide.
It has three major lines of blenders- Ninja UltimaTM series boasting a dual blade technology, the Total CrushingTM series which can crush ice and soft foods alike and the Ninja UltimaTM series to bring professional cooking styles to your home.
Euro-Pro Operating LLC, the company that produces Ninja blenders offers a one year warranty on all its Ninja products.
During this period, the company offers the cost of repair or replacement of your product condition to several terms.
- The warranty only extends to the primary purchaser of the appliance.
- It also excludes the appliance from falling under any other warranty (legal, implied or conventional).
- The warranty does not include products worn out by use.
- It also does not apply to units that have been tampered with.
- Products used for commercial purposes are not covered by this warranty.
- Products that have been packed faultily or mishandled during transport are not covered by the warranty.
- It also does not apply to products that have been misused, used negligently and without paying heed to manual instructions.
- If the product is altered in any way due to service of any part, the company does not cover it within it warranty.
- Damages during shipping makes the product unfit for a warranty.
If you have operated your product under normal conditions and that has resulted in failure of the equipment, the appliance and all its accessories can be shipped back to Euro-Pro Operating LLC.
You should also supply proof of purchasing the equipment and date of purchase. The freight used for shipping your appliance should be paid for by you and proof of the same should be made available to the company.
The repair or replacement of an appliance is at the sole discretion of the parent company.
You should also include a check for $19.95 to cover the cost to company for shipping the product (repaired, replaced or otherwise) back to you.
To ensure that it reaches the right department, please put a label that says “ATTENTION CUSTOMER SERVICE” on your package. Be extremely careful while packaging so that the product is not damaged while it is being shipped to the company for repairs.
Faulty packaging, even when it is being sent for repair, will hinder your chances of getting a repaired or replaced appliance.
To ensure that you elicit the best use of the company’s customer service, you should register your product within ten days of your purchase, online on www.ninjakitchen.com or by calling 1-877-646-5288.
Apart from your name and address, you will be expected to supply information about the store that you bought your product from, the date of purchase ad model number.
By registering, the company understand that you have accepted the terms and conditions for the appliance. Registration also ensures that you will be contacted in case there is safety notification for your product.
Euro-Pro Operating LLC states that it is in no way responsible for any damages caused to a person due to the use of the product.
You should always be careful when you purchase Ninja products online.
For example, Ninja products sold on EBay are not covered by the Euro-Pro warranty scheme. The company does have agreements with other online stores like Amazon, Kmart, Bath and Beyond, Over Stock, Kohls and Best Buy.
Most major offline retailers also come under the warranty offered by Euro-Pro. To avoid any misconception, please ask your dealer if they are certified to sell Ninja products with valid warranties.
This extra measure will ensure that you do not face any inconvenience later on.
Last Updated on