One of the most common blends people make around the word involve carrots and why not! They are juicy, delicious and full of health benefits.
Beets go with carrot juice very nicely too. Both have a sweet taste.
But here we are going to discuss this age-old carrot-beet juice with a difference. We are going to add some coconut milk to it!
Carrot, beet and coconut blend
Here are the steps:
- Take 4 medium size carrots and wash them properly (if need be use warm water)
- Take half part of beet (if you love beet you may take a larger slice too)
- Take brown coconut, break it and get the inner white portion. One fourth portion should do. If you do not have access to brown coconuts you can also go ahead and use coconut milk of good quality. Note there is a difference between coconut milk and coconut water.
- Take 10 spinach leaves
- Take small amount of Coriander (based on your taste)
- Small piece of ginger (skin removed)
- Rock salt (based on taste, if you do not want to put salt at all its also okay)
Put all the above in your Nutribullet and blend properly. If you are using coconut milk you can put it after it is half blend. If you feel the blend is very thick, add some water / ice to it.
Adding coconut to carrot beet blend would provide an amazing aroma and taste to the blend. Not to forget the health benefits provided by coconut.
As always please feel free to add / remove / modify the above recipe to suit your own requirement. There is almost nothing which can go wrong here.