ReviewsWorthy.net is reader-supported. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases.Learn more
Natural fruits and vegetables are packed with nutrients that are necessary for the health of individuals.
Nutribullet has specially created keeping in mind the extraction of nutrients from these food items.
When you process food in this super extracting machine you can get the complete benefit of the nutrients in the food items.
How Nutribullet benefits Kids?
Kids require special nutrient supply as their body and mind grow at very fast pace.
Lack of essential nutrients can hamper their growth and also causes various body ailments. The problem with kids is that they do not like most of the things which are healthy because of issues with taste.
But when you use the Nutribullet super extractor to offer healthy and yummy drinks to your kids with fresh fruits and vegetables, you can be assured that they get the following benefits :
- Enhanced Nutrition: As already discussed, growing children need lots of nutrition that helps them to grow stronger and healthier. Consuming fruits and vegetables through NB would prevent anaemia among picky eaters and offers a good amount of nutrition to help kids stay healthy.
- Lowers obesity: These days kids love to gorge on junk foods which are unhealthy that leads to obesity. You can offer your kids with the yummy and delicious nutriblast drinks that are made with fruits and veggies that have zero calories.
- Promotes Digestive Health: When your kids consume fruits and vegetable in the juiced form by NB, they can have a better digestive system as it can ease issues like constipation among kids. Vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and can help in regular bowel movements.
- Helps in better performance: When you give your kids the energizing drinks made with nutribullet, it can improve their academic performance. This is because the healthy drinks with fruits and vegetables can offer good nutrition and make your kids think and perform better.
- Promotes healthy mental growth: Lack of nutrients at childhood can lead to slow mental development too. Vitamins, minerals and other health-promoting nutrients present in juices made by nutribullet can help in filling the gap.
Nutribullet recipes for Kids
Peanut butter banana milkshake
This recipe provides the necessary proteins and vitamins that growing children need. This recipe will ensure that children do not have to be given vitamin supplements and it will also take care of the protein requirements.
Take 1 banana, 1-2 teaspoons of peanut butter, 2 scoops of Greek yogurt, ½ cup of non-fat milk or milk substitutes like almond milk or coconut milk.
Add all these ingredients into the Nutribullet and extract. To make this recipe more interesting, you can add a dollop of whipped cream. This milkshake tastes like a peanut butter sandwich which is something that kids love.
This recipe is also rich in nutrients that are necessary for the growth of kids. Cacao nibs are extremely delicious and nutritious and yogurt is a great source of protein and other nutrients.
Your kids would love the taste and you will be satisfied that you have provided them with some important nutrition.
1 cup non fat vanilla Greek yogurt, 1 cup berries like strawberries, blueberries and raspberries, ¼ cup of cacao nibs and a dollop of whipped cream that is optional. Put all the ingredients in the Nutribullet and extract. Serve the recipe chilled for better flavor, surely kids will love it as much as they do ice cream.
Usually, it is difficult to make kids eat nutritious vegetables like kale and cabbage. However, this recipe is such that it will make kids drink it up quickly.
Take some kale and savoy cabbage, 1/3 frozen banana, 4-5 frozen cherries, 4-5 mangoes, a little coconut water ½ Nutribullet cup of almond milk and cold water to the maximum line and extract.
With this delicious recipe, you can make children get the benefits of vegetables like spinach and carrots that usually kids shy away from. This recipe has a mesmerizing candy flavor that would make your kids love spinach dearly !
Take ½ cup spinach, ¼ cup shredded carrots, ½ cup blueberries, 1/3 cup diced pineapple, 4 strawberries, 5 green grapes, ½ pear, ½ cranberry juice. You can add more cranberry juice if necessary and extract.
When you prepare these delicious recipes using your nutribullet, you can be assured that your child gets the essential vitamins and minerals and a balanced diet even if they do not eat their lunch or dinner properly.