These days, it has become difficult for modern women to follow a healthy lifestyle and diet, which is why they are more prone to disorders like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease etc.
Women’s health is a delicate matter and women experience few issues during puberty, pregnancy and menopause.
Women are so engrossed in taking care of their family and work that they ignore their health. However, with NB, they can stay fit and happy!
How can NB help women?
Here are some great ways nutribullet help women:
- Get a glowing skin: When you are extracting fruits and veggies using NB then the presence of cartenoids in it would make your skin healthy and lends it a nice glow!
- Aids in digestion: The nutriblast drink of fruits and vegetables are rich in live enzymes that help with the digestion process by breaking down food particles. This means it is a lesser work for your body as the fruits and veggies are pulverized already thereby offering a fiber-rich drink.
- Helps in weight loss: You can add a bit of spice to your weight loss regime by having a cup of nutriblast drink filled with nutrition that would help you stay active and lose some weight as you will feel fuller.
- Boosts your mood: If you are pregnant or facing menopause, you can be stressed and can slip into depression phase. Having fresh juice made with NB would have a positive effect as your hormone levels would stay under control.
- Stay cancer free: In the fast-paced lifestyle you live, you can get a regular dose of antioxidants with the nutribullet drink made from fresh fruits and veggies. This can help you prevent the chronic condition of cancer of all types.
- Helps in balancing hormones: Women undergo hormonal changes at various stages of life. A proper diet can help in those times. Hormonal imbalances are responsible for many health problems in women. This recipe helps in keeping the hormones balanced in a woman’s body. Once the hormones are in balance many problems like PMS, obesity, reproductive issues etc faced by many women can be resolved easily without resorting to hormone replacement.
- Recipe: Take ¼ small beet, 10 seedless grapes, 2 small florets of broccoli, 10 raspberries, 1 tablespoon Goji berries, ½ small avocado, 1 teaspoon olive oil. Put all the ingredients into the Nutribullet and fill with water to the maximum line.
- Proper sleep: With the amount of stress in today’s life the instances of sleeplessness or interrupted sleep have increased. This recipe with effective ingredients is helpful in making you sleep well.
- Recipe: Take 2 handfuls of spinach, 1 banana, ¼ cup raspberries, ¼ cup blueberries, 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds and 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds and put them in the Nutriblast fill to the maximum line with spring water. This recipe may taste a bit different from what you are used to because of the unusual combination of ingredients, but it is very effective in dealing with insomnia and sleep disorders.
- Help provide high protein breakfast: If you are a working woman, you might often tend to miss breakfast but with a few minute extraction with NB, you can drink a tasty and filling breakfast.
- Recipe: Spinach – 1 cup, seedless black grapes – ½ cup, blueberries – ½ cup, banana – 1, almonds – ¼ cup, almond milk – ½ cup and whey protein powder – a scoop. Mix all together in the NB and enjoy!
Simple Recipe to look good overall
With time signs of ageing start showing on the person’s face, hair and body of a person. Nature has a lot of ingredients that are good for the health of skin, hair and nails.
Take 2 handfuls Swiss chard, ½ cup pineapple, ½ cup strawberries, 1 tablespoon goji berries, and 12 cashews. Process these ingredients in the Nutribullet with spring water filled to the maximum line.
These ingredients are loaded with nutrients that are necessary for the health of the skin, hair and nails. This recipe can make women glow with a more youthful appearance and improves the overall health and vitality.
With the help of Nutribullet you can conjure up delicious recipes that particularly address the health problems faced by women. Why spend thousands on cosmetics and other treatments when you can get more benefits with a nutribullet under $120?
Last Updated on