ReviewsWorthy.net is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.Learn more
Synergy Labs is a US-based manufacturing company specialising in a wide variety of pet care products.
Founded around fifteen years ago with the aim to provide pet owners and enthusiasts with innovative and high quality pet products, the company has a number of successful product lines under its belt – Richard’s Organics, Dental Fresh, Dr. Gold’s, Odor Patrol, Splash to name a few.
Key Specifications of Organics Anti-Bacterial Shampoo
Key features of the shampoo are listed below:
- Formulated for dogs and puppies over 8 weeks old
- Combats yeast, fungal and bacterial skin infections
Tea Tree Oil: Though added in small amounts into shampoos, its effects are remarkable. Tea Tree oil is most famous for its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
It is added to treat superficial fungal and yeast infections (especially around the ear area), bacterial infection and even sarcoptic mange (an infection caused by parasitic mites). It even relieves itching and soothes swelling and hot spots.
Neem Oil: Neem oil added to shampoos work against skin infections such as mange and ringworm. It is also known to relieve itchy and dry scalp, and bites from fleas and mites.
It also promotes hair growth in cases where your dog has bald patches. Neem oil even acts as a repeller against insects, thus preventing future infestations.
Coconut Oil based Cleansers: These are ingredients derived from coconut oil and usually used in combination with glucose.
They serve as mild surfactants that do not sap the natural oils from the skin. Thus, it can be used on sensitive skin as well.
Acrylates Copolymer: This ingredient serves as an adhesive, that is, it binds all of the ingredients together.
Glycol Distearate: It is an emollient, that is, it acts as a moisturiser for the skin. It also serves as a foaming agent in shampoos.
DMDM-Hydantoin: Though it contains some formaldehyde, the amount is so negligible that it is considered a safe ingredient. DMDM-Hydantoin is added as a preservative.
Tetrasodium EDTA: Another ingredient that serves as a preservative to make the shampoo usable for a long time.
Other Key Aspects:
- Eliminates bad odours that result from skin infections
- Can be used as a companion to topical tick and flea treatments
- Gentle enough for regular use
Directions for use:
- Wet your pet’s coat with mildly warm water
- Apply sufficient amount of shampoo and massage into a lather, particularly into the coat.
- Let the shampoo stand as long as possible (5 to 10 minutes is preferable) and rinse.
- Repeat if needed
12 oz and 1 gal (for professional use only)
Customer Reviews of Organics Anti-Bacterial Shampoo
After studying several reviews and feedback on various e-commerce websites, forums and blogs, we couldn’t help but notice the overwhelming number of praises for the shampoo!
Here is a list of what irked some customers and what made them love the product:
What Customers liked about the Product
- Treats bacterial skin infections in a jiffy! Following a suggestion, one owner used the shampoo to control the acne outbreak on their dog’s chin. The acne cleared up in a matter of few days! In another case, the shampoo took only one to two weeks in getting rid of the fungilitis in another owner’s dog.
- The perfect treatment for itchy and dry skin among other skin issues. Many customers said the shampoo worked great in soothing their dog’s irritated, scaly skin. One particular customer was able to control their 5-month-old puppy’s itchy skin.
- The shampoo even works well as an anti-fungal treatment. Some owners found success with this shampoo in controlling their dog’s recurrent yeast skin infections.
- The shampoo lathers very well, making the bottle last for quite a while and even rises nicely. As a plus point, the coats of their dogs looked healthy and felt great!
- Many customers said that they would stick to this shampoo considering most of their problems were solved after one or two washes itself.
- Owners even said that the effects of the shampoo last a long time after the wash. It removes whatever bad odor that pops up and replaces it with a fresh smell.
What Customers disliked about the Product
The shampoo does not seem to have garnered any specific negative reviews which is great!
Considering the feedback, it is safe to say that the Synergy Labs Richard’s Organics Anti-Bacterial Shampoo effectiveness has been a hit among owners.
Also, considering the ingredients and the fact that many customers said they would recommend it to those in need, it goes without saying that you can consider Richard’s Organics Anti-bacterial Shampoo to treat your dog’s skin issues.
Where to buy?
Synergy Labs Richard’s Organics Anti-Bacterial Shampoo is available both offline and online. We recommend Amazon.com as it offers best deals and great customer care. Check out price on Amazon>