ReviewsWorthy.net is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.Learn more
Another oral hygiene product by Crest is the new mint flavored mouthwash. Although, brushing and flossing take care of the teeth, a mouthwash is essential to take care of the mouth.
Complete dental and oral care is incomplete without a mouthwash and hence, Crest which is a leading line of dental care products has brought this to the market. The following is a brief introduction about Crest.
Crest is a line of dental and oral care products manufactured by Procter & Gamble (or P&G). They are headquartered at Cincinnati, Ohio.
Their products are mainly manufactured in the USA and Germany but are sold worldwide.
They have gained a worldwide reputation for being the best in their line of products and this is so because of the millions of satisfied customers.
Key Specifications of Crest 3D White Glamorous White Multi-Care Whitening Mouthwash
This mouthwash not only aims to give one a fresh breath but also helps in maintain one’s teeth giving them the white and bright smile that everyone wants. The following are a few specifications about this product.
Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Citrate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid are what constitutes the mouthwash.
The product is available in multiple flavors – mint, arctic fresh,
Instructions of use
- Take about 20ml of the mouthwash or a small amount that is enough to rinse your mouth in a small cup. Often, the cup is provided by the manufacturers.
- After pouring it into the cup, tip it and pour all the mouthwash into your mouth at once. Keep your mouth sealed properly to avoid spilling while swishing around the mouthwash.
- Spit out the mouthwash any time between 30 seconds to a minute only after making sure that you have rinsed thoroughly covering the whole of the mouth.
Weight and Dimensions
The dimensions of the product are 3 x 3 x 10.4 inches and the weight is 2.3 pounds. However, after the packaging, the weight is around 7.1 pounds.
Points to keep in mind
- The mouthwash should be not be swallowed in any case because it may contain some strong chemicals that are not meant to be ingested.
- One should wait for a certain time before drinking or eating after using the mouthwash because this increases the effectiveness of the mouthwash.
- It should be kept away from the reach of the children.
- One should stick to the prescribed amount and duration of rinsing is the mouthwash is medicated and of stronger strength.
- It comes with a triple action formula that leads to whiter teeth, fresh breath and protection against future stains.
- One gets to experience the triple lock advantage where the mouthwash not only brightens up a person’s smile but also prevents future stains from occurring.
What the customers think about Crest 3D White Glamorous White Multi-Care Whitening Mouthwash
Crest can boast of over millions of users all over the world and these customers have generously provided their reviews about this product. The following aims to summarize the general opinion.
All the good things
- The mouthwash might be the only one in the market that does not contain alcohol which is a pressing issue for many consumers.
- The product is very effective and no claims are far-fetched. The users are able to see the results instantaneously after only a few uses.
- The product is very affordable and reasonably priced according to many consumers.
- The minty flavor is also a major attraction and it leaves the customers with a fresh and light feeling after use.
Limitations and issues
- Some users witnessed side effects, one of the customers experienced a burning sensation and some irritability after use.
- In one of the extreme cases, the user found shredded gum after rinsing their mouth. They got canker sores in their mouth and their tongue and gums were swollen.
- Some people complained that the product is refreshing but not really whitening.
- Other users that could witness whiteness of their teeth complained that it did not last long and that it returns after an hour or so.
- Some customers complained about the smell of hydrogen peroxide after rinsing. This is a particularly uncomfortable smell but one of the side effects nonetheless of using this mouthwash.
What We Recommend
While there are some issues reported, overall the product has received decent reviews by the buyers. Crest is a reputed brand and if have been using their products in past, this can be a good choice.
Where to buy?
If you like to shop online, Amazon.com is the best place to buy the product. Check out deals and pricing on Amazon>>