ReviewsWorthy.net is reader-supported. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases.Learn more
Quick Answer: STIHL BR350 vs HUSQVARNA 350BT
The Stihl BR350 and the Husqvarna 350BT are both great options for your leaf blowing needs as they feature powerful engines and anti-vibration systems that ensure both efficiency and comfort. But while the former model is aimed at the professional worker, the Husqvarna model is more compatible with the demands of the homeowner. Both these excellent products, however, give each other tough competition.
A leaf blower is a gardening tool that is used to clear leaves and other debris by blowing air at high speed out of a nozzle.
They may be electric or gas-powered and come as both handheld or backpack units or even as larger units mounted on wheels.
Comparison Table: STIHL BR350 vs HUSQVARNA 350BT
Stihl and Husqvarna are both well-known and relied upon brands for their power tools which include backpack leaf blowers. Here is a detailed comparison of their specs –
|PARAMETER||STIHL BR350||HUSQVARNA 350BT|
|Engine||63.3 cc||50.2 cc|
|Power Output||2.8 HP||2.1 HP|
|Idle Speed||3,000 RPM||2,200 RPM|
|Blowing Force||17 N||21 N|
|AirSpeed||201 mph||180 mph|
|Air Flow in Pipe||436 CFM||494.41 CFM|
|Fuel Tank Volume||57.5 fl oz||42.27 fl oz|
|Vibration||2.5 m/s²||2.2 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure||74 dB(A)||104 dB(A)|
|Weight||22 lbs||22.5 lbs|
|Warranty Duration||2 years limited||2 years limited|
|Who Should Use||Professionals||Homeowners, hobbyists|
|Price||Check Price||Check Price|
The BR350 by Stihl and the Husqvarna 350BT offer powerful performance at the maximum possible comfort to the operator. They make the leaf blowing process easy and less tiring than ever before.
Let’s look over both these products closely to understand their features as well as their differences.
Quick Review of the Stihl BR350
Founded in 1926, Stihl is a renowned German manufacturer of chainsaws and other handheld outdoor power equipment that are reliable and innovative.
The Stihl BR350 Backpack Leaf Blower has a 63.3cc engine that starts easily and runs on gas while boasting exceptional horsepower of 2.8HP.
Its maximum airspeed is 201 miles per hour which make clearing large plots of land an easy and quick process.
The BR350 has a fuel tank volume of 57.5 fl oz which allows long hours of use and ensures low exhaust emissions, putting the least possible strain upon the environment. It has a blowing force of 17N.
The anti-vibration system and the multi-function control handle are both designed for making work less tiring and hassle-free for the operator.
These features are aided by the adjustable harness that makes it easy to carry around and use without causing too much fatigue, especially when working this professional-grade leaf blower for longer durations.
Check out all of the Stihl BR350’s features with this video:
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology ensures lower levels of exhaust emissions, making it a cleaner, environment-friendly tool
- Anti-Vibration System ensures more comfortable operation and helps reduce user fatigue
- Purge Pump Primer makes it possible to prime the carburetor with fuel which leads to easier starting and lesser chances of flooding
- Adjustable Support Harness distributes the weight of this backpack leaf blower evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing the strain upon the user during prolonged use
- Multi-Function Control Handle gives easy access so tasks can be completed quickly and conveniently without needing to remove the hand to another handle
- Vacuum option missing
- Lacks soft padding on support harness
- Noise level is high
The Stihl BR350 Backpack Leaf Blower has been designed for use by professionals over large areas of land like ranches and farms, and over long hours of work.
It can clear large amounts of debris quickly and easily. Homeowners can also, however, make great use of this tool.
Quick Review of the Husqvarna 350BT
The Husqvarna 350BT’s powerful 50.2cc, two-stroke, X-TORQ engine delivers a horsepower of 2.1HP and a maximum speed of 7,500 RPM.
At the same time, it reduces harmful exhaust emissions while increasing fuel efficiency.
The maximum airspeed generated by this backpack leaf blower is an impressive 180 miles per hour.
This speed is maintained by the 350BT’s cruise control function which eliminates the need to constantly regulate speed while working.
This leaf blower comes with an ergonomic handle that has a soft grip and is easily adjustable along with an integrated harness that makes for comfortable use.
This harness reduces load with the help of a hip belt that fits the body of the operator. Both these features allow for ease of use during long hours.
Here’s a video that gives you a closer look at the Husqvarna 350BT:
- X-TORQ gas engine delivers a high Blowing capacity and at the same time, consumes a lower volume of fuel and reduces exhaust emission levels, leading to more efficiency at a lesser cost to you and the environment
- Full Blow Force at Minimal Arm Strain: High air speed and air force are easy to control with the offset handle that prevents the arm from being pulled downwards by easing out the blow force
- Cruise Control: Variable speed settings available with a special throttle designed for easier handling
- LowVib: Anti-vibration dampeners between the engine and the chassis absorb vibration and reduce fatigue during prolonged operation
- Air Purge system removes the air from carburetor and fuel system which allows for easy starting
- Padded harness and hip belt shaped to fit the contours of the operator
- Handles not suited for left-handed use
- Slightly large in size, making storage difficult
- Vacuum option missing
- Noise level is high
The Husqvarna 350BT is the perfect backpack leaf blower to clear leaves, sand, gravel and so on from large areas of land.
They are ideal for use by a range of people that mostly indulge in light to medium-duty work. Both homeowners and hobbyists would find their work become easier with this efficient leaf blower.
Both the Stihl BR350 and the Husqvarna 350BT are excellent for leaf blowing but differ in some of the features they offer such as their engines and air speeds as well as the quality of their harness.
Take a look below for the specifications of these two products.
The BR350 and the 350BT are both widely appraised products that deliver powerful performance at great ease of use. But there is a significant difference in many of their features as well as their costs.
The Husqvarna model is cheaper and comes with soft padding on its harness, both of which make it the more desirable option. Yet, the Stihl BR350 remains the first choice for many professionals.